There are probably plenty of comfortable places in your home for your
cat to sleep: a
bed, the couch. So why do we tend to find our feline friends snoozing in cardboard boxes, wicker baskets, bathroom sinks and
other small spaces? This seemingly
odd sleeping behavior has a lot to do with feline evolution. Watch
Dr. Sarah Wooten’s video below to learn more.
If the video doesn’t start playing momentarily,
please install the latest version of Flash.
Why Does My Cat… Like to Curl Up in Small Spaces?
More on Vetstreet:
- How to Help Keep Your Pet’s Food Safe
- Why Does My Cat… Like to Sit Up High?
- Expert Tips for Cat-Proofing Your Home
- Are You Brushing Your Dog’s Teeth the Right Way?
- What Cat Owners Should Know About Feline Urinary Tract Issues