Next time you’re shopping in the produce aisle of the grocery store, you may want to add some some fruits and veggies for you
and your canine to your cart. From carrots and broccoli to apples and cantaloupe, these snacks are low-calorie, yummy and safe to feed your pup as long as they are prepared correctly and given in moderation. I even have a special trick for giving canines bananas without the mess!
Watch the video below to learn which fruits and vegetables can be a real treat for
If the video doesn’t start playing momentarily,
please install the latest version of Flash.
Best Fruits and Vegetables for Dogs
More on Vetstreet:
- How to Keep Your Pet’s Food Safe
- 5 Ways You’re Feeding Your Dog Wrong
- Are We Treating Our Dogs and Cats to Death?
- Human Foods You Should NEVER Feed Your Pet
- Are You Brushing Your Dog’s Teeth the Right Way?